It's easy to start your application.
Our community represents different races, cultures, philosophies, disabilities, socioeconomic backgrounds, geography, genders and sexual orientations. We believe that full representation from our community contributes to innovation, enhanced education, engagement, excellence and meaning in all our pursuits. We aim to ensure that our students, faculty and staff are not being penalized by any form of discrimination and racism. We strive to confront widespread and systemic inequalities and biases by considering its causes, defining steps to address its impact in our community and globally.
Meet the Director of Diversity
- Dennis Barbour, professor
- Megan Buchanan, PhD candidate
- Maria Guerra Garcia, PhD candidate
- Jordan Mackie, undergraduate student, class of 2025
- Sandy Montgomery, undergraduate student, class of 2024
- Michelle Oyen, associate professor
- Jai Rudra, associate professor
- Katie Schreiber, lecturer
- Lori Setton, department chair and professor
- Karen Teasdale, assistant to the chair