It's easy to start your application today.
Regenerative Engineering in Medicine combines cell and molecular biology, cell biophysics and engineering methods to understand and control the organization and function of tissues.
This program seeks to determine the fundamental principles regulating growth and remodeling in natural and engineered tissues. The result will be a better understanding of normal growth processes and the responses of cells, tissues and organisms to disease and trauma. This knowledge will be applied to the development of materials that promote healing and the regeneration of functional tissues.
- Jianmin Cui, professor
- Nathaniel Huebsch, assistant professor
- Jai Rudra, assistant professor
- Jin-Yu Shao, associate professor
- Lori Setton, chair and professor
- Jonathan Silva, assistant professor