It's easy to start your application today.
Cardiovascular disease is the number one cause of death and disability in developed countries. Cardiovascular engineering encompasses a multi-disciplinary effort to improve our understanding of cardiovascular disease and develop better therapies.
This program seeks to develop new methods to study, diagnose and treat cardiovascular diseases. Examples include understanding how molecules control the heartbeat, imaging the electrical potential at the surface of the heart, engineering cardiac tissues, and creating mathematical models to connect heart function to its nanoscale molecular foundation.
- Jianmin Cui, professor
- Song Hu, associate professor
- Nathaniel Huebsch, assistant professor
- Princess Imoukhuede, associate professor
- Abhinav Jha, assistant professor
- Yoram Rudy, professor
- Jin-Yu Shao, associate professor
- Jonathan Silva, assistant professor
- Chao Zhou, associate professor