It's easy to start your application today.
This program seeks to bring the most innovative technology — whether it be next-generation hardware, multiple modalities, advanced image reconstruction or signal-processing methods, new contrast agents or novel applications — to bear on important basic science and clinical issues. Our goal is to develop new technologies to complement the already strong research and clinical imaging activities in our community.
- Hong Chen, assistant professor
- Song Hu, associate professor
- Abinav Jha, assistant professor
- Yoram Rudy, professor
- Jonathan Silva, assistant professor
- Michael Vahey, assistant professor
- Chao Zhou, associate professor
- Quing Zhu, professor